Search results

1. O

Cheapest wireless USB

Yes if DSD isn't better that solves the problem. But I got the impression that the upsampling ability of HQplayer was appreciated on this forum as well? Is the consensus that Hqplayer is pointless?
  2. O

Cheapest wireless USB

To stream DSD files. I find that DSD sounds better, is it considered placebo on this forum? (just curious)
  3. O

Cheapest wireless USB

An SBC would be a Rasberry Pie like device, like the Rock Pi S?
  4. O

Cheapest wireless USB

If anyone has experience with Rock Pi S that would be interesting to hear as well.
  5. O

Cheapest wireless USB

Windows 11, "dac" will be sabaj A30a. The idea is to stream from HQplayer.
  6. O

Cheapest wireless USB

Will that be able to stream DSD, i got the impression it 24/192 at most?
  7. O

Cheapest wireless USB

To clarify: I want to stream via USB (and send DSD files), not via toslink or spdif
  8. O

Cheapest wireless USB

But it seems that the cheapest option is ROCK PI S ? Should be able to stream from the stationary computer? On a second note, is there any TV - box with usb out that also would be able to stream from computer? I saw that Nvidia Shield TV Pro has USB out, but unsure if you can stream from...
  9. O

Cheapest wireless USB

About 10 meter, semi-different rooms though
  10. O

Cheapest wireless USB

Hi! I might be slow, but what is the cheapest way to wirelessly transmit my computers USB signal to a dac? Or via ethernet, since I could place a router near the dac? I know there are dedicated audio products like Zen Stream och Project stream box, but there must be cheaper/simpler ways? The...
  11. O

Thoughts on SMSL D-6 DAC?

Thanks. And you can switch between direct output, or volume control?
  12. O

Thoughts on SMSL D-6 DAC?

Hi! Does anyone know if it is possible to choose which output is active - TRS or RCA - or are both active at the same time?
Top Bottom