Search results

1. T

Chinese Drivers

I've been looking at aliexpress and driver specs. There are some pretty compelling graphs. You could design a very nice pair of passive 2-way bookshelf speakers for under $1K CAD. Which is about 7 Benjamins in Freedom Bucks. If you ask them to test them before sending can you get reference...
  2. T

Balanced Headphone Cable DIY (questions)

I spent a little time googling. I have my trusty old MDR-7506's and now that I have purchased the Topping L50 they are getting more than enough power unbalanced So I have no good reason to drill a hole into my old headphones and mount a female 4.4mm Pentaconn jack. nor do I have any...
  3. T

Arturia Audiofuse Rev 2

Most of what I can find on this device is based on a fairly weak launch. To look at it this little device looks like a swiss army knife. Is anyone here using their current Windows Drivers and able to comment on latency, headphone output, mic preamp noise, routing, loopback etc? Thanks, t.
  4. T

EL Amp II+ Balanced or Topping I50 from the anemic UMC404HD.

I am having a bit of a conundrum. I'm using the UMC404HD audio interface, which has an excellent audio interface, good micro preamps, and inserts ( I do a lot of live conferencing and have a channel strip (DBX 286s) and an EQs in the sound chain). Where it sucks spicy banana peppers is on...
Top Bottom