Search results

1. R

Revel M105 Bookshelf Speaker Review

Thanks--I'll give that a try too.
  2. R

Thanks very much--I will use that as a starting point.
  3. R

I just got a pair of the M105s (a bit over $1K at Crutchfield for open box), and will be pairing them with my SVS SB Pro1000 sub. I plan on putting the M105s about 2 ft from the long side of the wall with ports plugged (likely, but not 100% sure yet--I hate muddy base). Sub will in the center...
  4. R

SOLD!!!: Audiophonics MPA-S250NC XLR Amplifier

Interested in your amp--please PM me with why you are selling.
  5. R

Decent integrated amp with adjustable high pass filter?

Yes, thanks--my DAC would have to be replaced with the DSP. However, when I looked up the website for the miniDSP flex, the manufacturer is in Hong Kong and they have an "all sales are final" policy. I won't deal with this type of zero customer service.
  6. R

Thanks--but here is where I'm confused: If I connect the DSP between my DAC and Amp, I presume it will be filtering out all low frequency signals to the amp, and thus the 530s will not have to deal with them. But my subwoofer is also plugged into the amp, which means the sub is not getting any...
  7. R

Thanks for the link--I will check the thread out. I don't mind another external (non-amp) box solution, but I'm worried about overall sound degradation--I currently really like the sound coming out of the DAC.
  8. R

How would I connect the MinisDSP to my system (current connections are as above)? Would it go between the amp and the speakers?
  9. R

Currently using an SMSL AO200--the WiiM streamer goes into the DAC via optical cable, and the DAC is plugged into the amp via balanced inputs. Sound is generally fine, but I'm finding it difficult to integrate my sub woofer to fully fill out the lows. If I leave the internal subwoofer...
  10. R

Hi all--new to register but long time lurker. Just getting back into hi-fi listening and wanting to get a decent amp for my system (Topping E50 dac, JBL stage 530 speakers, SVS p1000 sub w/WiiM wifi for streaming HD music). If it matters, I like to sit about 8 ft. from the speakers in a 12x18...
Top Bottom