Search results

1. J

What budget speakers you like to see reviewed?

dj pioneer dm40 and logitech z623 and some more from Edifier like Edifier Luna
  2. J

To get ride of PC white noise, dac with balanced outputs or dac with optical input ?

About the usb cable, I tried the optical in while leaving the usb in, I tought the dxpro would be smart enough to "ignore" noise coming from usb when optical input is selected but it seems it does not. About the solutions, at this point, I have some but I'm curious about finding the root cause...
  3. J

To get ride of PC white noise, dac with balanced outputs or dac with optical input ?

ok so for the record, if that can help anybody eventually ... I tried a few things (that did not work) to eliminate the remaining noise completely - tried another wired mouse - tried a wireless mouse - tried plugging my monitor to another power outlet (was previously plugged in my Cyberpower...
  4. J

No balanced output but my understanding is that balanced outputs can help prevent noise and other issues related to sound getting "corrupted" when travelling between 2 devices such as between dac and speakers because it has an extra wire to send a duplicate signal and the receiving end checks...
  5. J

tx, I appreciate ;) this being said, Topping USB Isolator is 90$ + D10 Balanced is 180$ ... total = 270$ CAD so it was cheaper to get the DX3 Pro+ for 260$ CAD got it within 24 hours from amazon.ca, installed it a few minutes ago, "white noise" is ... almost gone ! for now, I plugged it using...
  6. J

tx ! dx3 pro+ supports Aptx HD but it sounds like most phones and computers only support regular AptX ... anyway, at least dx3 pro+ supports both bluetooth and it has a SPDIF input find it a bit annoying to pay 300$ for something I feel my PC should be able to handle without any issue to answer...
  7. J

it seems to be related to GPU or CPU activity somehow I came across this post and I think I will give D10 Balanced a try first since it's the cheaper alternative ... but god I wish DX pro+ had balanced outputs...
  8. J

I got the jbl 305p mkII recently and I've that white noise when connected to my PC, it was also present with my old Logitech speakers but not as much. Reading past threads here, it seems like a DAC with optical input would remove the noise : - Topping DX3 Pro+ for 220$ CAD (bonus : it comes...
Top Bottom