Search results

1. billymac

Fosi V3 Mono Dimensions? Same form factor as ZA3? Will "ZD3" be same?

Having a tough time confirming V3 Mono dimensions. I've seen 6.1in wide, but unsure if it's accurate. More importantly, anybody know if the future "ZD3" preamplifier will be the same form factor as the V3 Mono? It would be nice if the size/form factor and casework of the V3 Mono and the future...
  2. billymac

Help Please - Sonos Amp Sub Out with Buckeye NC502MP and passive sub

I could use some wisdom, please. I have been running a small patio 2.1 setup for 3+ years and it's been great. Sonos Amp powering a pair of Polk Atrium 6 and then sub out from Sonos to an old Polk SWA500 subwoofer amp and the polk amp wired (4 conductor) to a Polk Atrium Sub100 (dual 8ohm voice...
  3. billymac

Center Channel Help - 8in depth constraint - struggling to find a contender

We're getting ready to kick-off a major kitchen remodel and also replacing our flooring. As part of all this, we're looking to make some other updates including potentially replacing our 5.1 speaker system. Unfortunately, I'm bound by a serious space constraint for my center channel. I've only...
  4. billymac

Topping DX3Pro+ and PA3s - flashing blue light on "BAL"

/EDIT - Sorry, I'm a goof. I figured it out. I had a loose speaker wire that came loose while I was putting everything in its place. Was shorting pos to neg on right channel. Wow, what a combo. Super impressed. Coming from SMSL SA300 + D10S. Able to correctly take advantage of Emotiva SE8 bass...
  5. billymac

Could use some guidance please - PC, Topping D10S, SMSL SA300 + Emotiva

Hi gang. I've been searching and reading the forum for answers on "where to control volume", but am still struggling a bit with volume control on my new setup and I think the wildcard is my new subwoofer and how I'm cabling for bass management. Looking for some best practices here. New Windows...
Top Bottom