• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Topping DX3Pro+ and PA3s - flashing blue light on "BAL"

billymac

/EDIT - Sorry, I'm a goof. I figured it out. I had a loose speaker wire that came loose while I was putting everything in its place. Was shorting pos to neg on right channel. Wow, what a combo. Super impressed. Coming from SMSL SA300 + D10S. Able to correctly take advantage of Emotiva SE8 bass management now thanks to the DX3Pro+ variable volume control.

Just received my DX3Pro+ and PA3s. Was super excited to play around this morning, but am getting a flashing blue light next to the "BAL" (balanced) input label on the PA3s.

I've double-checked connections, external power supply, etc.. It won't even let me change the input to Single Ended. If I unplug it it , "SE" will light up briefly and then start flashing twice on the "BAL" input label.

Did I get a lemon, or is there something else I can try or may be missing?

Last edited:
Top Bottom