Search results

1. G

RME HDSPe AIO pci-express interface

See my ebay listing here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/RME-HDSPe-AIO-32-Ch-24-96-PCI-e-Interface-ADAT-ANALOG-AES-MIDI-24-bit-192-kHz/254572494282?hash=item3b45b3fdca:g:JOwAAOSwUI5emmoX $590 shipped anywhere in continental USA
  2. G

Topping D50 for sale: SOLD

This is D50, not D50s. $110 shipped to anywhere in continental USA. That's cheaper than a new D30, for a better DAC. Comes with the D50 unit and usb power cable. Sorry I don't have original packaging or manual.
  3. G

Adding a subwoofer to a 2 channel DAC without adding an external crossover

I'm trying to add my subwoofer to my desk setup. I have an RME ADI-2 DAC. My subwoofer has only 1 XLR input available for use. Most hifi dacs/preamps only have stereo outputs. Only things like minidsp and some more expensive exotic units actually have dsp and multiple outputs. It's very rare to...
  4. G

Splitting XLR for subwoofer

Hello forum, I'm considering driving my home theater setup with an RME ADI-2 Dac. The problem is that it has only 1 set of xlr outputs but I have main speakers and a subwoofer. I've had ground loop issues with my sub in the past. I fixed it by changing which outlets the sub gets plugged into...
  5. G

FS: Topping DX3 Pro Black - Brand New - $160 shipped USA *SOLD*

I have a brand new Topping Dx3 pro for sale. It's black and has firmware 1.04 pre-installed. Comes with all original materials. $160 shipped anywhere in the continental USA.
  6. G

Sold

I'm selling my Auralic Taurus MkII Headphone Amp. Excellent condition, no scratches or blemishes of any kind. Owned for one year and used regularly on my desk at work. Comes with manual and power cable. Will ship in the original box. $1000 shipped anywhere in continental USA.
  7. G

FS: Schiit Asgard 2 Headphone Amp

$130 shipped anywhere in contenental USA. Includes: * Asgard 2 amp (excellent condition) * Power cable * Original manual * A few sets of brand new sticky feet Shipping from NYC http://www.schiit.com/products/asgard
  8. G

Metrum r2r (Multibit) DACS

So this forum has had a lot of interesting things to say about Schiit DACs and their supposed mulitbit superiority. One other contender in this area is Metrum. Their dacs are even more expensive than the Yggdrasil. They claim to be r2r (multibit) dacs and use other audiophile buzzwords like NOS...
Top Bottom