Search results

1. L

USB to Optical/Spdif

When using my Mac's USB connection to a Chord Mojo to powered speakers I have a high pitched noise, it seems to be fine when tested with optical outputs, however my Mac has no optical output so I'm looking for an acceptable convertor, if anyone has some suggestions it would be appreciated. I...
  2. L

Mojo as Desktop DAC Troubleshooting

Hi there, I wasn't sure which section to post in so hopefully this is ok here. I recently picked up a Chord Mojo, it sounds fantastic but I'm having one issue. When using it as a preamp for powered monitors with computer as the source, I get a high pitched noise coming through. With...
  3. L

Can't Open Threads?

I've been having an issue opening threads on the forum for a while now. It only seems to be an issue with opening threads with many pages as a thread with only one page opens fine, although its not always the case as some big threads open just fine. I get a message 'The page isn't redirecting...
  4. L

USB DAC to pair with JDS EL II+ Amplifier

I recently picked up a JDS EL II+ headphone amp/monitor controller in order to play back vinyl. As it's such a great headphone amp and enjoyable interface, I'd like to also use it alongside a USB DAC and wondered what would be good to pair? The obvious choice is the JDS EL DAC II but I'm not...
  5. L

JDS EL II+ Amp or Topping A90?

Hi there, I'm new to the forum, which I came across when researching a new headphone amp/monitor controller. I recently picked up a turntable, after years of listening to music through an audiolab M-DAC which has no analog in, so a separate headphone amp/controller seemed like the best option...
Top Bottom