Search results

1. R

WiiM Mini Streamer

Thanks!! Got it. I am on 430. Now to check when the Amazon Music HD bit perfect casting comes.
  2. R

WiiM Mini Streamer

Guys. I got a stupid question. How do you check firmware version of WiiM Device. Not the app but the device? Cannot seem to find it in app. I am on iPhone.
  3. R

WiiM Mini Streamer

Yes. My DAC shows it as 16/48. Whats interesting is that when I play music through the WiiM app it shows 16/44 in WiiM UI. There is definitely difference in sound between WiiM App and Airplay. WiiM app sound is thinner with extended treble. Airplay seems more fuller and rich. I am sticking to...
  4. R

WiiM Mini Streamer

@mSpot what @Owis said. if @TomInDenver can 1. Measure network activity with music just playing in Amazon App. 2. Then playing same music through WiiM 3 And finally cast through Amazon to Wiim This will give us good understanding. I am genuinely interested and not sayin that WiiM cannot...
  5. R

WiiM Mini Streamer

@TomInDenver I will second that. If you can measure the amount of data being transferred and compare it to data being transferred in Amazon Music then we will know. If for the same song the data is similar the WiiM is not lossy. At least it’s CD. This information will be very helpful.
Top Bottom