Search results

1. G

Finally a Harman-Tuned IEM with a true dynamic driver crossover! Truthear x Crinacle ZERO

DDs are inherently tiny cone speakers that don’t have to worry about beaming. The same laws of physics apply to DDs as home audio drivers (with the exception of beaming). Most of the limitations of single DD IEMs v. BA IEMs I’ve heard could be addressed by using multiple DDs optimized for...
  2. G

Moondrop Variations

There’s the graph with frequencies visible. Doesn’t look like any 6/7khz peaks. Not sure if the 8khz peak is resonance or not (I haven’t read up on what he’s using to measure, I just use them for comparisons).
  3. G

Help choosing DAP

Thank you to everyone. I didn’t even consider a different phone, that’ll be something to look in to when it’s time comes. I ended up going with the M11 and some IEMs about a month ago, completely forgot about this thread. Started off with tin hifi T4s while I tried to figure out what to go...
  4. G

Help choosing DAP

Thanks for the input. I was/am considering topping B3 Bluetooth receiver as it has optical out a rechargeable battery and is sub $70. https://apos.audio/products/topping-bc3-wireless-bluetooth-decoder-dac-amp?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIp_aUqMv69gIVxm5vBB3Fgwb4EAAYASAAEgIHhfD_BwE incase anyone’s...
  5. G

Help choosing DAP

My primary reason for getting a DAP is as a source unit for my car (replacing head unit isn’t an option) so having a =/>2vRMS 3.5mm line out is a requirement but I will also be using it for it’s primary intended purpose. Ideally I want one that is as neutral as possible, but would prefer warm to...
Top Bottom