Search results

1. rcos

Unable Download Topping Drivers from their Website

Chrome is up to date Version 110.0.5481.178 (Official Build) (64-bit) I disabled bitdefender, and still no luck.
  2. rcos

I am not sure the security issues has with the website, other than the fact it is from China. I got the work around from StaticV3 watching his video above. I had to download it from my cell phone and transfer the file to my PC to install the driver.
  3. rcos

Strange, it must not like the website because it's the only one I have issues downloading from. Will have to check my browser and virus protection settings. Must not like China lol. I was able to download from my cell phone like your video showed. I just transferred the files from my S22...
  4. rcos

Not sure if anyone else is having this issues. I go to Topping's website to get firmware and driver updates for my E50 When I "click here" it takes me to a screen in chinese that has me enter in four digit code It then takes me back to the screen to select driver to dowload and nothing...
  5. rcos

Topping E50 Review (Balanced DAC)

Ok, apparently Amazon is offering an amazing promo! I purchased the Toping D10 for my Macbook Pro M1 Max from Amazon @ $135 They just delivered the package and I was curious why the package was so large In a sealed plastic bag they had my Topping D10 along with a Topping E50 I read this...
Top Bottom