• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Unable Download Topping Drivers from their Website

rcos

Not sure if anyone else is having this issues.
  • I go to Topping's website to get firmware and driver updates for my E50
  • When I "click here" it takes me to a screen in chinese that has me enter in four digit code
  • It then takes me back to the screen to select driver to dowload and nothing happens

Is there another site I can go to to get drivers for my E50? I have tried this with both Edge and Chrome Browsers?

Thanks!

staticV3

Master Contributor
Maybe your browser or antivirus is blocking downloads?
It works just fine for me: Video

OP
rcos

rcos

Strange, it must not like the website because it's the only one I have issues downloading from. Will have to check my browser and virus protection settings. Must not like China lol. I was able to download from my cell phone like your video showed. I just transferred the files from my S22 Ultra and got them to work. Thank you!

Last edited:

Aldoszx

I have the same problem !
It is not working even if I change the browser (Firefox, Chrome or Edge).
Also disabling antivirus does not help.

OP
rcos

rcos

I am not sure the security issues has with the website, other than the fact it is from China. I got the work around from StaticV3 watching his video above. I had to download it from my cell phone and transfer the file to my PC to install the driver.

staticV3

Master Contributor
Topping download works fine for me on desktop, too.
I'm using Chrome version 110.0.5481.178.

OP
rcos

rcos

Chrome is up to date
Version 110.0.5481.178 (Official Build) (64-bit)

I disabled bitdefender, and still no luck.

Top Bottom