Search results

1. A

Gustard X18 Review (Stereo DAC)

for an unknown reason, I was not able to update the original post, so I wrote a new post containing the updates, I dont' see the problem.
  2. A

post update after comparing them side by side this week end. I can confirm there is an audible difference. system is composed by Source: Oppo 205, Bluesound Node, Marantz ND8006 Pre: Mc C53 Final: MC312 speakers: B&W 702 both DAC are connected via XLR to the Pre, EQ deactivated of course I...
  3. A

done with an app on the mobile phone, so I reached the-2dB
  4. A

trimmed down the input of the X18 by 2dB and repeating the test, the difference now is less pronunciated but there is
  5. A

I updated the original post above
  6. A

really there is a difference, not only to my ears but also to my wife and daughter
  7. A

yes of course, in this case I use only my reference songs
  8. A

the cutting off is only visibile in the photo, due to the refresh rate of the display, no issue to the human eye. The real problem of the X18 display is that is too dim, also at max level, as you can see in the photo
  9. A

comparing them side by side this week end, there is an audible difference. system is composed by Source: Oppo 205, Bluesound Node, Marantz ND8006 Pre: Mc C53 Final: MC312 speakers: B&W 702 both DAC are connected via XLR to the Pre, EQ deactivated of course I bought the D90SE for 800€ (special...
  10. A

Received yesterday from Amazon. First impressions are very positive, but to my ears it seems to be too much on the bright side
Top Bottom