Search results

1. R

VMV D1se2 Stereo DAC Review

Hey guys, Have you encountered the same issues at the USB port with the new D1se2 as GoldenSound encountered with the first generation? D1se Review from GoldenSound
  2. R

DAC recommandation for PC of about 600 USD

Yes, I have checked the reviews, and I find the SMSL SU-9n a very good option. My only concerns are regarding the reliability of the product on the long term.
  3. R

Without a doubt, a DAC will sound defective if it's gonna add 9dB in the bass region. This what the loudness button from the amp does. Which can be activated whenever you want. From my PC I want a transparent sound which doesn't feel that it cuts your ears with harsh treble. That's why I said...
  4. R

That 9dB option is the "Loudness" button, which can be activated or deactivated as you would like.
  5. R

Speakers and unbalanced vintage amps. Let me try to explain what a "warm" sound feels to me: Indeed a boost of sub-bass to mid-bass. For example Technics amps in the loudness stage add +9dB in the 50Hz regions. I love it so much. I am a bass lover.
  6. R

Hello guys, I am seeking for a DAC, never had one that I want to use to listen to my collection of CDs and DSD files. I have started to make research on this thing for the last few months and I got to a point where I don't know where to go with. To be honest, I am afraid of the Chinese if I...
Top Bottom