Search results

1. BurntFinger

New phono cart needed

I run my AT95's & Golding E-series which use that same AT generator at 330 pF, tonearm wiring + interconnect cable + preamp. Fun fact the AT95 stylus and Goldring stylus can be interchanged. Looks weird but works.
  2. BurntFinger

New phono cart needed

I fully realize that ASR is not the home of subjective missives:cool:, but here it is: I bought every version of the VM95 series excluding the 78rpm version to experience. My vinyl set up consists of several turntables and some very adjustable phono preamps. I found the ML to be the sweet-spot...
  3. BurntFinger

New phono cart needed

Agree on the VM95ML. It punches well above it's price. I have 2 dozen carts in rotation, and that one is always a pleasant surprise even after following some much more expensive units.
  4. BurntFinger

Legal fund for Reviewers/Erin?

It could be just a fishing expedition to determine what legal firm he may have to go up against.
  5. BurntFinger

Carver Crimson 275 Review (Tube Amp)

Again, Bob sold the company. It`s not on him. Now. Although, he`s likely to try to fix it.
  6. BurntFinger

`Thanks for the clarification. My bad!
  7. BurntFinger

All of his messages seem to come through a single dealer with a lot of skin in the game. Where is Frank, the owner of BobCarverCorp? This is not on Bob... He`s a good soul! He didnt build any of this gear. He designed the original circuitry. Others built and marketed it.
  8. BurntFinger

Remember: BobCarverCorp is owned by Frank Malitz.(SP?) Bob be long gone. I know, I took a while to get here. Why would Bob defend a company that isn't his? Asking for a few friends.
  9. BurntFinger

Then maybe stop trying to speak for him.
  10. BurntFinger

Do you have any correspondence with him over this particular issue? Please elaborate.
  11. BurntFinger

Over and Out? Not Bob....
  12. BurntFinger

Also note the "Double Insulated" symbol.
  13. BurntFinger

That's never happened before! LOL
Top Bottom