Search results

1. R

FIR for hypex fusion plate!

The appeal of FIR-filters is that you can easily create linear phase filters, or in general just manipulate amplitude and phase independently, while for minimum phase filters both are linked. Loudspeaker drivers are minimum phase devices, so if you equalize their amplitude response with minimum...
  2. R

FIR for hypex fusion plate!

The regular filters in the fusion amps are biquads, so these are regular minimum phase filters. As per the manual for HFD, the FIR-filters have to be created in third party software. This means they can be whatever you want, linear phase, minimum phase or any kind of excess phase. You need to...
  3. R

Share your in-room measurements?

That's true and still a bit puzzling to me. If I find the time for more measurements, I'll report back ;)
  4. R

Share your in-room measurements?

Hey everyone, I thought as my first post on the forum I'll share some in room measurements I just took. This might be of interest since I know there is some interest in ME-Geithain speakers here, but not much data to discuss. Anyway, the measurements are taken in the living room music/tv setup...
Top Bottom