Search results

1. A

Topping DX7 Pro DAC and Headphone Amp Reviewed

I went for the Topping for 300, the jumps in volume are not as critical as the seller said, actually, most of the time it works well, also the Deckard seller wanted 265 pounds = 318 euros plus postage and taxes, so it was easy to decide ;)
  2. A

Topping DX7 Pro DAC and Headphone Amp Reviewed

So got the chance of buying one of these amps, so need your opinions: Topping dx7pro with some jumping volume steps issue, the rest, mint condition Audeze Deckard - mint I think I can't get the Deckard lower than 250 euros, and the Topping lower than 350 my thoughts - specs definately...
  3. A

Topping DX3 Pro+

Thx for the sugestion, space is not a issue, but money is, this stack is more the double of the schiit or Dx3. Nevertheless I will do some research for a used one as 500 is a lot for me. My ears are no worthy of such, yet
  4. A

Topping DX3 Pro+

hello Dx3 pro + owners and Modi3/heresy ex-owners or vice-versa, I just bought an Audeze LCD 2 Fazor and I'm looking to buy my first dac/headphone amp. What do you recommend go for the DX3 or for the stack? space is not a issue. I honestly prefer the looks of the stack, but will go for the quality.
Top Bottom