Search results

1. H

Making Equalizer APO config file. Is it correct?

Thank you..removed!! quick question if you see..I looked though links in your sig and found this section: https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/list-of-amirs-headphone-peq-filters.18590/ sub section: [Optional] How to calculate the preamp gain needed for Amir's posted PEQ...
  2. H

Yeah..I am not quite sure where that is coming from. Is there some setting I am missing in the eq software? I don't see it in the individual configuration txt file I loaded.. Edit... ok, preamplification tab if I bring it back up seems to control this. Should I adjust this to bring that value...
  3. H

Hello all! Crossing my fingers someone can double check my work here:) So finally decided on an upgrade for my headset (Aeon 2 closed) and it is on the way. Did a search for EQ APO config files and couldn't find any prebuilt but on oratory 1990's reddit site they had the following: Hopefully...
  4. H

Step up from hd 560s?

All..newbie here asking for advice and thank you in advance! Currently using the hd560s and want to now "STEP UP" a bit to something in $600 dollarish range. My DAC is a topping d10b and amp is drop thx AAA 789. Currently thinking about either the Ananda or drop + dan clark aeon closes. And...
Top Bottom