Search results

1. M

Klipsch RPC1080 LCR Review

Ok so for these you can't angle the tweeter the same at the ones you are using? I will say for the cantons I can do that and it might be an opportunity to get up there and make sure that they are angled toward the MLP in the best way. I haven't moved them since I had the installer put in I just...
  2. M

Thanks, the ones for sale are actually PRO-180-RPC are those the same thing? I'm not sure the market for used speakers but assuming i would have to eat the cost of the cantons I bought and expand the size in the ceiling. Not sure how hard it is to increase the template in the ceiling if you...
  3. M

Did you put these in for Atmos? There are 4 available locally. However, I currently have installed Canton 865 ceiling speakers. I have Klipsch RF7iii as fronts with PSA 110SA's as surrounds. I'm wondering if the Klipsch would add to the immersive sound or if the Canton's are likely just as...
  4. M

Atlantic Technology 8600eLR and 8600eC Tower and Center Channel review by Erin

isn’t that amazing considering their cost? I wonder if they went downhill from their prior models which I think were more highly regarded but I never heard them
  5. M

Monoprice Monolith Encore T5 speaker, listening impressions of a cheapskate

They are almost out of stock altogether for Monolith products..... It's interesting. Agree how can they produce, ship and warranty these for $90 Each?
  6. M

Outlaw Audio 975 and 976 Review Request

Thanks! Does anyone know how built the 976 for ATI? I have one now as I mentioned but need to take the time to switch out with the Denon and see how it sounds. I do have a 975 I got cheap that I actually use to drive an outdoor system and for music it sounds really good. But I was curious who...
  7. M

Outlaw Audio 975 and 976 Review Request

I just picked up a 976 in a package with a 7000x AMP. I only have 1 setup that isn't ATMOS and it has an AVR running fine. Wanted to see what you had prior to the 976 and how the 976 compares? I'll get to testing mine out one of these days.
  8. M

Fosi Audio TB10D Amplifier Review

I did get the upgraded version per Amazon. So who knows.
  9. M

I find it amazing that this review got almost zero response. Noone else has tried these?
  10. M

Well, overall the Fosi was ok but the noise floor was much worse than the Dayton APA150. I think the power supply on the Dayton might be superior. There is a hiss from the tweeter on both that's probably acceptable but the woofer was making a hum from the Fosi that isn't there on the Dayton that...
  11. M

Hi All, I have a single rear speaker presently powered by a Dayton APA150. I am going to order one of these FOSI's and compare. Was encouraged by my wife to try it based on the much smaller size. This single rear is in our living room behind the couches and anything that hides some electronics...
  12. M

JBL SDP-55 Audio/Video Processor Review

Thanks for sharing and I mistyped, I also have a 4700 not a 4800 but it’s performing well best I can tell. I also leverage all external amps with the 4700 (ATI made AMPS by Monolith and Outlaw) and I have a MiniDSP for the subs. So I think that helps provide the bass management nicely although...
  13. M

JBL SDP-55 Audio/Video Processor Review

Back to the original intent of this post if that's ok. I passed on buying a used/near new JBL SDP-55. For context, I have a Denon 4800 and a Marantz 6013 both setups with MiniDSP to dial in multiple subs. I have them dialed in for my rooms and am generally happy. I read this review and saw other...
  14. M

Prices for used equipment

Generally, if I'm going to buy used, I don't want to pay more than half of retail because of the lack of warranty and risk. If I'm going to only be 10-20% off, then there is usually a sale that gets there or its better just to pay the difference for peace of mind and perhaps the ability to...
  15. M

Yes doesn't surprise me as they are both made by the same folks. Certainly one more upscale than the other. Wonder if there are any similarities in performance of the C208 vs the RC263?
  16. M

Thanks yes and the towers measure amazingly well it seems per a list on here somewhere of best speakers under $XXX Truth is my eyes glaze over when I see all the charts. So was hoping Erin or someone who has seen or even conducted the testing on both speakers could speak to the sound quality...
  17. M

Great review, have you done testing on the Infinity R263 or R253 speakers or the PSA 210's? I'm curious how the measurements compare to these. I have seen lists on here that the Infinity's measure amazingly well for their price.
  18. M

Monoprice 605030 Class D Amp Teardown

Hello, I just bought one of these used (In the mail) for a great price. I plan to use it to power an outdoor subwoofer or two. Figured it would be good for that. I was hoping to get some more experiences from others who 1) Disconnected the fan and it's done fine? Or it's caused a hazard? 2)...
Top Bottom