Search results

1. K

Buckeye 3 Channel Purifi Amp Review

What kind of amp did you have before? And what changes made you not regret it? I had crown xls 2502 before so I like the efficiency but they were noisy.
  2. K

Buckeye 3 Channel Purifi Amp Review

Been reading a lot about the purifi amps and have always had my eye on the buckeye 3 channel amp. I currently have a monster power mpa 3250 amp and has been great sounding. Been looking to get a smaller footprint amp. Would I regret going to purifi from a class a/b that has more power?
  3. K

Which purifi amp to get?

Hello, Wondering what 3 channel purifi amp to get based on reviews. Been digging around on review Amir has done and other posts. So I am looking for gain of 25db or higher and possibly looking at purifi or hypex amps. It seems in reviews at 8ohms these amps really don't put out more than 130...
  4. K

Cambride duo preamp sumiko moonstone cartridge

Awesome thank you. I got the moonstone and installed it and sounds good. Also got the acrylic platter for the carbon evo and ordered the sub platter. I tried with and without my herbies way excellent mat and it sounds even better with the mat. Im trying to get the VTA lined up with and without...
  5. K

Cambride duo preamp sumiko moonstone cartridge

Hello, I have a question about cartridge voltage and the cambridge duo voltage. So I bought a pro-ject carbon evo and it came with a sumiko rainier cartridge and I bought a cambridge duo preamp have to crank the volume to about -15db on my preamp to have it somewhat loud. I know the moonstone...
Top Bottom