Search results

1. LunaTempesta

Moondrop Chu

Barely used mine, maybe 20-30hrs, but one of the earpieces is significantly lower in volume suddenly (dead driver?). Tried different sources but all the same issue sadly.
  2. LunaTempesta

What are we listening to right now..

https://tidal.com/browse/track/252781952 //
  3. LunaTempesta

Does Your System "Wow" or "Amaze" You? Looking to upgrade? Tell Us About It....

I consider myself fairly new to the hobby and only really started expanding when I got my own place a good 2 years ago. Prior to that most of my listening was done through headphones on a fairly student budget friendly range. I believe my first decent pair of cans was the ATH-M50s, which so many...
  4. LunaTempesta

Atoll DAC200 Signature - Review & Measurements (DAC)

Thank you for this review and insight in to an otherwise fairly unknown brand. Just a short while ago I was at a hifi place and asked them to give me some insight into a way to upgrade my stereo playback on a not too high budget. The salesperson recommended me to look at Atoll branded stuff as...
  5. LunaTempesta

Having only ever heard this play through the radio at work or when I was younger, the song sounds so much different than I remember haha.
  6. LunaTempesta

Always happy to get recommendations to similar music like this:
  7. LunaTempesta

Rotel RB-1070 Amplifier Review

I managed to pick one of these up a while back for a good price. Pristine condition, including box, manual and cables. Was looking for an affordable option to try a power amplifier without having to spend 1k+ straight away, but still have some good power. I can't say I notice any of the...
  8. LunaTempesta

Denon AVR-X4700 AVR Review (Updated)

Probably not of much help but I remember starting to dig into these forums when I got my 4700. The info you're looking for is probably in the review topic if you didn't already find it. I myself doubt you'll hear much of a difference with normal listening, maybe critical listeners of music will...
  9. LunaTempesta

Kokia has been my go to ''zone out'' music for a good few years already. Can't believe I came from a youth filled with metal-core and post-hardcore stuff to this haha.
  10. LunaTempesta

Thanks for the info points! Had some time to play around and use your guidelines. Took the time to do a proper 8 point cal as well, I believe previous times I did no more than 4. Initial curve below. Speakers set to full range. Looks flat enough, wonder what the dip in midrange is though...
  11. LunaTempesta

Does this really help the sound in a big way? I recently ran through the whole Auddysey set up again after swapping some Isoacoustics and cables for my Focal Aria's. And Auddysey still randomly gives different out of phase speakers. The swap came with increased clarity and better low management...
  12. LunaTempesta

Upgrade from X2HRs - $1000 budget. Where do I go?

Following out of curiousity as I currently own the X2HR myself and have been tempted to upgrade for a long time now. I had my eyes on the simple HD600 route a while back, but wasn't terribly excited when I got to listen to those. Tried the HD660s after and was more pleasantly surprised, I'm not...
  13. LunaTempesta

Denon AVR-X3800H Review

What or who is the market for this AVR? The price alone really doesn't make it an compelling offer compared to the X3700h. I own the X4700h myself and far as I can find the only addition on this is Dirac and 4 instead of 2 subwoofer outs. Seems like a very niche market to me. Good 400 euro...
  14. LunaTempesta

RAAL requisite CA-1a Headphone Review

Hefty price tag if they aim it at gamers.
  15. LunaTempesta

Moondrop Chu

Got a pair in the mail a few days ago. Generally don't use IEMs that much, but these are definitely a bargain for 20$.
  16. LunaTempesta

AVR(s) randomly turns off

Update to the situation. Swapped the cables + and - with each other into the speaker and AVR. Erhh, 1 hour in without a random turn off. Had the red connected with positive at first maybe it had to be the other way around? Still confused the hell outta me. Wires were all copper, but the one I...
  17. LunaTempesta

Receiver turned off even when playing on low to moderate volumes. Heat wasn't an issue. Just had it playing with the left disconnected for a good hour or so and it didn't turn off. Still had some spare speaker cable and plugs so just fixed a new cable and hooked that to the left. Turned...
  18. LunaTempesta

With frozen drivers you mean woofers which don't move? If that's the case, non issue. Not like I can just open up my speakers to check the wiring inside . I forgot to mention as well, I tried the same with my old speakers (a pair of q acoustics) and they made the AVR turn off as well...
Top Bottom