1. K

How to connect my DVD player to my DAC and amp

I'm almost missing the return window, I think I'll just return it
  2. K

Any rec for speicific RCA cable?
  3. K

Will it make a noticable difference to the sound quality?
  4. K

It's a sony model that I bought off amazon for playing CDs. I was originally gonna purchase a Schiit Modi 3, but since the new model takes 4-6 weeks to ship, I thought the JDS atom would be a viable alternative :(, do you have any other rec for DACs with coax input that's under 100 dollars?
  5. K

Ah, should I just return it then?
  6. K

Based off this forum honestly... Most people told me that a DAC with a cheap DVD player would improve the sound
  7. K

Gotcha, so a coax to toslink converter from amazon should do the trick right
  8. K

Hey yall I've just purchased a DAC, an amp, and a DVD player to set up my system. However, I'm a bit lost on how I should properly connect them. I've attached the images of their ports below. Above is the rear of my DAC Above is the rear of my amp Above is the rear of my DVD player And...
  9. K

Rec for DAC, amp, and headphones for under 400$

I've been advised by a lot of people just to burn my disks but I'm still adamant about the feeling of a physical medium lol
  10. K

hahaha I guess that's a good enough reason. So which DAC would you recommend if Schiit is out of the question?
  11. K

It's a complicated situation but I actually don't have the time :( Based on the difference, why did you recommend Heresy over Magni 3+?
  12. K

Also what is the difference between Magni 3 and Heresey?
  13. K

It takes 4-6 weeks from Modi 3E to ship and I'm not sure if I have the time to wait..
  14. K

I currently have a CD collection that I brought from home sitting at my dorm and I'd like to invest in a new system. I currently plan on buying a random bluray player from amazon but I'm unsure what I should purchase for DAC, amp, and headphones. I originally had my eyes on a Schitt stack with...
  15. K

Looking for a pair of headphones and amp under 250$ for playing CDs

is there any brand new options that you recommend?
  16. K

Looking for a pair of headphones and amp under 250$ for playing CDs

Is there any other brand-new option that I should consider?
Top Bottom