Search results

1. M

Loxjie D40 Pro DAC & HP Amp Review

You are probably right :D I get a bit overexcited sometimes hehe.
  2. M

When i entered Loxjie into a "websitedown checker" it said it had been down for more than a week. Dont know if thats true but i did find an older driver on another site under "Download". It has to do until Loxjie works again...
  3. M

Thanks for taking the time. I noticed that the driver name seems to correlate to some standard XMOS USB Audio driver? I remembered that the SMSL DO400 is basicly the same hardware so i went to their site and they have the XMOS_USBAudio_v5.58.0_2023-05-25_setup...
  4. M

Anyone have the latest driver? I cant connect to Loxije site.
  5. M

Hit the order button just now. I went with Amazon in case of trouble. Only 12% BF discount but better than nothing. Hifi Express is cheaper but seems not very good in case i need to return it. Amazon feels like the safer bet. Upgrading from Topping DX3 Pro+. I dont expect a huge difference but...
  6. M

Sennheiser HD800S Review (Headphone)

After owning the HD800S for a while now and dialing in the EQ to my likening i am very satisfied. I first used the Oratory preset but i think it sounds too "muted" with alot of music. So now i have a much less agressive EQ, mostly boosted bass. One thing that i did do was change the headband...
  7. M

Good to know, thanks. They didnt even include the microfibercloth they used to.
  8. M

My HD800S arrived from Sennheiser today, they sound great! One thing thought, have they stopped including the flashdrive? I only got a card that with information about all the different testing and quality control they had done. Mine are made in Ireland, but from what i understand they all are...
  9. M

Topping DX3 Pro+ Review (DAC & Headphone Amp)

I thought they would fix that in later batches but i guess not. I have the same fault on mine too but i ordered my unit some half year ago. Hoped they could fix the issue in FW as its anoying. I use the remote instead.
  10. M

Thanks for the info. I did not know that the A-setting actually turned off the display. I assumed it would Be bright and then dim a bit so did not bother to test it but turning off the display after 30s is great, less distracting because i have it under my TV screen. BT i also turned off now, as...
  11. M

Nice, have not seen that error thought but i dont play loud or have demanding headphones. Will wait until some ppl in this thread can confirm the update works without issue until i update.
  12. M

Yeah thats a lesson alot of us had to learn the hard way hehe. Even ordering slightly after the new year might be delayed as there is a huge backlog of orders and packages that needs to be taken care of. Somewhere in Mars it feels safe again :P
  13. M

Thanks for posting! Always nice to get confirmation that it was indeed a good buy. Looking forward to read their complete review.
  14. M

Have you read somewhere that warm is bad for amps? If it was very hot to touch then their might have been an issue but warm is normal from what i have learned.
  15. M

For me it was the power that was lacking in my built in soundcard. With EQ the volume had to be maxed out all the time, it could work for some music if not listening loud but for movies it was way too low as movies has high dynamic range for explosions and such so the volume in movies is way...
  16. M

Sorry to hear that. Mayby the sound signature of the airpods is more to your likening even if the sound by mesurement is better in the hifiman setup. You did try with EQ i presume? Hifimans lacks a bit of "fullness" / low end without it i have read and experienced with my Sundaras. While i think...
  17. M

Yeah a bit of a bummer. I sit a couple of meters away from it so i only ever use the remote so i am not bothered with it atm atleast.
  18. M

Mine does it but i got one of the earlier batches (Sent 2021-11-03). Mayby they have switched the faulty component by now.
  19. M

Only reason to switch to high gain is if you want it louder than what you get maxin out at -0db on the volume.
  20. M

Does it work without issue on Windows 11? Not upgrading just yet but thought it would be good to ask if someone tried it.
Top Bottom