Search results

1. B

Distortion problem?

Yesterday I reviewed a rew graph I made quite some time ago (1y+) and for 'fun' checked the distortion graph of the sweeps. I noticed there was quite a large bump at the right speaker in a particular region (1.6 - 1.7 Khz). Since these sweeps were taken so long ago and in the far field (3.5...
  2. B

Subwoofer or amplifier upgrade or both?

So I'm currently running the Salon 2's with a purifi amp and the minidsp SHD. Since I like low/sub bass I have a +6db dirac bass curve. This results in the amp muting the outputs (clipping) when I'm playing tracks that have a lot of deep bass. I contacted Harman to check how much power the...
  3. B

Fair price used Salon 2's

I can get my hands on a pair of used salon 2's via a relative. But I'm not sure what they're worth (market value generally speaking). I want to make a fair offer. They are 10 years old. I live in europe by the way (I gues they are harder to come by here). They are in perfect condition and...
  4. B

Is the AHB2 suitable for my setup?

HI all, Im a long time reader and this is my first post :) I have the focal sopra2 with the Hegel rost. I really love this combo. Later I decided I wanted to give room correction a try and bought the miniDsp shd. Really pleased with the results! Next step for me is to replace the integrated amp...
Top Bottom