Search results

1. N

Recommendations please. In the market for studio monitors up to/around 8£k

To round up, we ended up going with the Head type 30 mk11 We couldn't get a trial on the kh420 and we didn't think they would work with our sweet spot with the 2m listening distance anyway. we waited and loaned a pair of the type 30s after a week with them we were sold. initially we felt the...
  2. N

Im going to put together a drawing of the studio with the build specs. It was done on a budget but we have some clever friends who helped. May help give a better feel of what we are working with. When you run the maths we get a nice wide sweet spot with minimal standing waves, considering the...
  3. N

Nothing yet. We are waiting for more to trial. pmc 6-2 next i think. My p22a will be back with a replacement tweeter within a week so the urgency is diminishing. Looking more like a new year purchase as we really want to try before we buy.
  4. N

First time ive heard the room described as really small. a production studio we built within a limited but reasonable footprint. It comfortably fits 2 producers and a vocalist working all day. Its 4.5m long. We have a nrz in the end the speakers sit and will have our studio designer place...
  5. N

Hi guys. First post. Apologies if im repeating existing threads. My Adam P22a have given up the ghost. And once ive had them fixed they will be retired to a bookshelf somewhere. We have been keenly eyeing up the Hedd type 30 mk11 but production is being repeatedly held up. We produce Drum...
Top Bottom