Search results

1. T

Converting impulse .wav into parametric?

Couldn't find any info on this, is there a way to export a HeSuVi impulse as a parametric EQ? I want to apply it to wavelet but it doesn't have convolver support. Appreciate any responses.
  2. T

WH-XM3 sound as wide as SHP9500?

With 0 EQ the XM3s are more recessed with overpowering bass, and SPH more clear but almost no bass. Imaging/soundstage wise the unEQ'd SPHs are better, but not even close to SPH or XM3s with HeSuVi.
  3. T

The thing is, even without any EQ, there is still not much of a difference in wideness (only HeSuVi enabled). I guess that HeSuVi matched my HRTF well enough where having open vs closed drivers doesn't really have as big of an impact. Can't complain, means the only real upgrade is a 800S but...
  4. T

I just run the "test" setting on Peace (which uses sine waves to detect hearing thresholds and make an eq based on that) and use that (with SPH I added some bass as well to compensate for the rolloff, didn't feel much of a difference soundstage wise with or without the rolloff though in case...
  5. T

So I was recently interested in getting headphones with a big soundstage, as it'd be great to have music come from around you. I spent a lot of time researching virtual surround software, and am currently using HeSuVi which is giving me great results. However, as the XM3s are closed back, I...
Top Bottom