Search results

1. K

SVS Prime Wireless Pro vs Kali LP6

I went through this thread already and it did not give me much
  2. K

SVS Prime Wireless Pro vs Kali LP6

I currently have Kali LP6’s in my livingroom setup. Now i have a great deal available on the SVS pair and I am thinking of taking them to replace my Kali’s. Will this be a downgrade/sidegrade in sound? Well mostly I would be getting them for ease of use (connectivity) and smaller footprint than...
  3. K

IK Multimedia iLoud MTM Review (active monitor)

Would these be bad for a small living room setup? Listening distance would be around 3-4m. I currently have the Kali LP6s but I am thinking of getting something a bit smaller because the Kali's are huge physically and soundwise. When I use them "loud" they are at around 30-35% volume and the...
  4. K

New 5.1 setup bookshelf front mains under about 1.5k

Tbh both are options the 283 and the 263. Here is the 263: https://www.elac.com/bookshelf-speakers/line-260-bs263/
  5. K

Elac Debut Ref. DBR62 (500€) or pay over twice the price for Revel M16 (1200€)

I think Im staying on the passive side and I also have a 10 inch subwoofer already. Also I have a Denon AVR X3400H which give a bit over 100W per channel. I did actually try my new desktop speakers on my setup but was just scarred for life as I used an unbalanced connection so there was a huge...
  6. K

There is a small market for used stuff here. There is one Revel M16 pair for 700€ I would instantly get it but its on the other side of the country and do not think shipping is an option there. Also one KEF R3 pair for 750€ that I would also instantly get but same problem, so I am going to stick...
  7. K

Also a in the middle option for me is the Polk R200 (750€)
  8. K

Yeah im actually also not in US but just converted the prices into usd as I thought there would be more US readers. But yeah thought about the KEF R3 also but the cheapest i can get them where I am located is 1300€ = 1500$ which is quite a lot especially thinking that I can get the full front...
  9. K

I am replacing my old floorstanding speakers in my 5.1 setup with bookshelf speakers and I just cannot decide because I do not have a lot of listening possibilities here. I might swap out my really old mid channel so that might also get upgraded. My speakers are powered by a Denon AVR X3400H and...
Top Bottom