Search results

1. H

KEF LS50W II's & two Rythmik L12's....now what?

I'll give 100 HP/80/LP a go and see how it sounds to me. Some of the KEF Connect settings are confusing to me, admittedly. Sub gain, phase correction, bass extension, treble trim...any particular take you have on these? Thanks for responding previously, as well.
  2. H

Wireless Television Audio thru KEF LS50WII?

Running these w/ a Samsung Frame TV connected to the KEFs via Bluetooth....can't get the audio to sync to the television accurately. Always a second or so delay on voices/audio. Any thoughts?
  3. H

What is your high-pass and low-pass setting at the moment? I have the basic 70/50 with two subs via the KEF Connect app. Any guidance here?
  4. H

Wireless Television Audio thru KEF LS50WII?

Is there any technology available that would allow me to run my standard, DirecTV television audio into my KEF LS50WII set-up without an optical or HDMI Arc cord? Television is new (Samsung Frame 65", 2021 model).....just curious if it's possible. Reason being, my Samsung Frame connection box...
  5. H

Greetings all....in the process of setting up KEF LS50W II's and two Rythmik L12 subs in my den. Carpeted room, square shape, 14X14. I've read so much in terms of opinions, set-up ideas, recommendations....that in all honesty, I'm actually more confused than I thought I was when I began this...
Top Bottom