Search results

1. exm

8 Channel amp: Buckeye vs VTV vs Monoprice

I am looking for a new amplifier to drive my 8 (currently 6) Kef R8 Meta speakers, with amplifier recommendation of 25 - 150W @ 4 ohm. Here are the 3 main candidates: Buckeye Hypex NC252MP 8-Channel, $1595 MSRP, 150 watts @ 8 ohm/ 250 watts @ 4 ohm, 1 year warranty VTV AMPLIFIER Eight Channel...
  2. exm

Kef LF drivers: Reference vs R Series (pics)

I have some pictures of Kef 6.5” Reference LF drivers and R Meta LF drivers. Curious about people’s thoughts purely based on optics. The R driver weights 4.4lbs and the Reference 5.11lbs for what it’s worth. I think it’s obvious which one is which, but ask me if you are unsure. The impedance...
  3. exm

FS: Kef R900 in Walnut

Up for sale are my Kef R900s in beautiful Walnut finish. Local pickup in LI, NY or flat $200 shipping for US Domestic. Pricing is $1,999 firm. For pictures and more info see my ad: https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/649909750-kef-r900-speakers-in-beautiful-walnut-finish/
  4. exm

OSD XMP300 vs Monoprice Unity 450 amplifier

Hi, I am looking to drive 2 outdoor passive subwoofers, rated at 300W@4Ohms. Both these class D amps seem to be a good match, and since I'll be connecting the amp to a Sonos Amp Sub output the auto-sensing feature is important. I don't think Amir tested either one of these (for the record, I'll...
Top Bottom