Search results

1. CrazyDwarf

Monoprice MTM desktop speakers

They are now on sale for $229,99 BTW.
  2. CrazyDwarf

Serious Question: How can DAC's have a SOUND SIGNATURE if they measure as transparent? Are that many confused?

My thoughts exactly. So, basically, if we agree than any decent DAC sounds the same, there is no difference which one to use. Thus, it is perfectly adequate to listen to music powering speakers just with an AVR AMP and through an AVR DAC? I believe that is totally ok, and a new DAC and new super...
  3. CrazyDwarf

JBL Stage A130 Review (speaker)

Hey, how Hello, can you please tell me, if you measured your RC60is? I mean, Polk's website states they are capable of 40hz output. My receiver crosses them at 250Hz consistently :) Thanks.
  4. CrazyDwarf

Dayton MK402X Review (Bookshelf Speaker)

I am using those for my front left and right speakers in my living room 5.1.2 Home Theater setup and power them with Denon S750H AVR. I never once used it on 100% volume :) That's because it gets too loud for me. Mostly I watch movies at 50% volume out of 100%. It's like 85-90 dB on average...
  5. CrazyDwarf

Binaural blind comparison test of 4 loudspeakers - II

I would love to see similar blind comparison between different tiered speakers. Priced 300-1000-5000 something like that. :)
  6. CrazyDwarf

Binaural blind comparison test of 4 loudspeakers

Where is the zip file with the recordings? I cannot seem to find them to try and compare myself. Kind regards.
  7. CrazyDwarf

GR Research Reputation?

https://www.gr-research.com/store/c21/ELAC_Upgrades.html Here is the page for Elac upgrades if you still need that.
Top Bottom