Search results

1. E

Nobsound, shit or great?

Ah you are referring to the amp in your link not necessarily the A2 Pro . I think I have a couple of these ones in the link as well - I found the bass better on the A2Pro but there may be other factors involved.. ( source, power supply etc )
  2. E

Nobsound, shit or great?

Nice ! I didn’t know I could swap the op amp out - need to give that a shot - have you tried the 1612 as well and settle on the 1656 ?
  3. E

Nobsound, shit or great?

Don’t pair with low impedance low sensitivity speakers is what I meant to say
  4. E

Nobsound, shit or great?

An old thread but would like to share my experience so far - I’ve had much better luck with these than most people on the thread it seems - their A2 Pro is a nice sounding unit though they don’t make it any more I think - I take hardware for what it is and don’t mind non branded or startup...
  5. E

FS: miniDSP DDRC-24 with Dirac Live [SOLD]

Hello - interested if still available- pls PM
  6. E

Lavaudio DS600 Review (Stereo DAC)

I thought That’s what it ended up being effectively isn’t it ( during the swap out part ) - not during the swap back in part though.. How do we do that here - blind test can be done but how to do a double blind ?
  7. E

I am there with you by theory :-) - the thing is I did not notice the improvement by hooking up a cleaner supply to do so in the first place - so there was no bias on my end - it turned out that I during initial setup I used an USB power supply from an old chromecast by accident, and the DAC...
  8. E

That’s what I was thinking as well regarding the USB power supply but I see a noticeable difference in fatigue free hearing when I use a better PSU - I don’t have the equipment to measure any diff - just my ears
  9. E

One quick update - I have a DS600 ( both v1.1 and V1.2), a topping D50S, a Topping D70 and briefly had a topping D90SE and I have to say I keep going back to the DS600 v1.1 version - one thing I noticed and I am not sure what Amir used for testing but the DAC sounds totally different depending...
Top Bottom