Search results

1. Epos7

Matching Gain to Output Voltage

I have recently ordered a Parasound P6 preamp as well as a March Audio 452 stereo power amp. There were two gain options available for the power amp - one optimized for 4V XLR and one for 2V RCA. I selected the gain corresponding to 4V XLR as that is the connection I am planning on using from...
  2. Epos7

FS: Rega Mira 3 Integrated Amplifier (US)

I'm trying to avoid eBay so figured I'd post here in case anyone is interested. Price: $420 shipped CONUS Color: Black Condition: 8/10 Includes remote and comes in original box. Nice little integrated with a built in phono stage.
  3. Epos7

What to do when speakers can't be placed in ideal location?

I have a room where the layout won't allow the speakers to fire down the length of the room. Instead, they need to be in the middle of the long wall, firing across the width of the room. I know this isn't ideal, but it's what I have to work with for the time being. With that in mind, I'm...
  4. Epos7

Tasteful rigid fiberglass room treatment panels

When I was in high school I bought a bunch - probably about 30 - of Owens Corning 24" x 48" x 2" rigid fiberglass panels. I wrapped them in coarse burlap and used them as room treatment panels for my fledgling stereo. Mine look almost identical to these: ATS Acoustic Panel - 24 x 48 x 2...
  5. Epos7

Parasound P6 vs P7 bass management

Hi all - I have a Denon X3700H on the way and would like to use its pre outs to feed a preamp I'll use to select between the AVR and various stereo sources (DAC, turntable, maybe a CDP). I've realized I need something with a home theater bypass feature, and that lead me to the Parasound P6 or...
  6. Epos7

Possible to share L+R and sub(s) between stereo and AVR?

I recently ordered a Denon X3700 and would like to use the L + R pre outs in an effort to share speakers and subwoofer(s) between several stereo sources and the AVR. I'm imagining the X3700 L + R pre outs going to a preamp with input switching. Something like the Topping Pre90 would allow...
  7. Epos7

Upgrade/Consolidation Path

Hi all - happy to have found this excellent community. I've been reading for the last few days and the reviews and discussion here are top notch. I'm nearing some new audio purchases for the first time in a while, and I'm hoping to get some input on my best path forward. I currently have two...
Top Bottom