Search results

1. A

Retracted - Looking for a used Buckeye NC252MP two channel amp

If Acerun isn't interested - I am. Sent a PM.
  2. A

Favorite Drummers

Some fusion fun... Simon Phillips - -
  3. A

Help me monitoring for my new studio! :-)

I've never found this to be a "problem". In fact I find most of them very generous with their time, and none of them overly-aggressive trying to sell their own services or products. Having direct access to manufacturers, consultants and experts is an incredible asset.
  4. A

Help me monitoring for my new studio! :-)

Hi Tone, Build the corner traps right into the walls before you finish the room. 12" min. And don't forget your ceiling/wall joints.Head over to the gearspace forums there are dedicated threads to doing this, and as much room treatment discussion as you can stomach from some of the world...
  5. A

What's the deal with microphones?

Lot's of opinions - here is mine. You are looking in the wrong place. Treat your room. A good mic in a highly reflective room will not sound good. A decent mic - as in ANY decent mic in a well treated room can sound good - AND - will be much easier to treat (mix). AT2020 is a very decent mic...
  6. A

Anybody producing/mixingmusic here? Need advice on Headphones/Interface/Setup...

Hi, new user here, longtime studio player/engineer - in case you are still working this out or for others... "I have an Audient EVO4 (99$ USB interface) and AKG K240 headphones. I want to upgrade my interface, my headphones, and get a headphone amp." "Headphones: AKG K712, Slate VSX Interface...
Top Bottom