Search results

1. Venga Velo

Cambridge Audio CXN V2 Measurements (Streamer & DAC)

Of what? The device discussed in this thread?
  2. Venga Velo

Cambridge Audio CXN V2 Measurements (Streamer & DAC)

Has anyone upgraded the wifi dongle to something with better connectivity? Or is it somehow proprietary?
  3. Venga Velo

Picking between these 2 audio jewlery items...any "better" than the other?

The Furman looks far better. But what's with the spacing on the display?
  4. Venga Velo

Show us your bicycles!

I'm curious if you are (were) a prototypical climber? I've always been a sprinter. I couldn't ride one. Even in the saddle it was <grind-grind-grind> with every pedal stroke. Thank heavens those days are behind me.
  5. Venga Velo

Show us your bicycles!

Ever ride a Vitus? Terrifying. How Sean Kelly made those work for him is beyond me.
  6. Venga Velo

Show us your bicycles!

I operate a one man show, high end shop for service and new builds as well as custom wheels. I can tell you that not one bike rolls out of my workshop without first having a torque wrench on every fastener. Takes maybe two minutes and is just the right thing to do for my clients. It's the right...
  7. Venga Velo

Blue Jeans Cable Isolation Transformer Review

While not dirt cheap, Performance Audio is a better choice <for me> than either WBC or BJC due to the wide variety of options available in their custom cable offerings. Have a look here, if interested: Performance Audio cables The wide variety of cable types from Mogami and Canare, multiple...
  8. Venga Velo

Show us your Cars

LOL. Nope, just a plain, run of the mill, 16k-mile Grand National. The miles don't add up too quickly a quarter of a mile at a time.
  9. Venga Velo

Show us your Cars

Here is (was) one of mine. It ran 11.50s on drag radials. 30(!) years ago.
  10. Venga Velo

Show us your bicycles!

South end of town in the strip mall hell known as Apple Valley. I spent about a year and a half in Olathe in the early 90's. I really like KC. I think that road is about the smoothest minimum maintenance in existence.
  11. Venga Velo

Show us your bicycles!

My Crossista. I don't race CX so this is my gravel bike. That road is a minimum-maintenance deal, gated at both ends, so it's currently under about two feet of snow. I was ready for spring long about Thanksgiving.
  12. Venga Velo

Show us your bicycles!

Ventoux! Pretty intimidating. How did it go?
  13. Venga Velo

Show us your bicycles!

That's fantastic.
  14. Venga Velo

Show us your bicycles!

I had no idea the Superdrome was gone. That's a drag. We lost the NSC Velodrome in Blaine MN a couple of years ago. Though I hadn't ridden it since 2006, it provided my very favorite racing experiences. I'm glad I had the chance. Anyone want more bike photos? Here's my former Otso Voytek in...
  15. Venga Velo

Show us your bicycles!

Track bikes seem rather underrepresented, so:
Top Bottom