Search results

1. M

Recommendations for a combined desktop setup

@iMickey503 I won't lay claim to a title like that, but I appreciate the sentiment. I agree that too many things are cheap or single use today and am hoping they'll last a LOOOONG time :) and that is a really awesome van!
  2. M

Thanks @pogo ! I hadn't seen that one before, the 389 looks like the "cheapest" way to get an all in one and stats aren't too bad either. That's a definite possibilitiy. Thanks @iMickey503 ! I hadn't considered that before, I actually have an old Yamaha of some kind in the basement somewhere...
  3. M

I was doing some browsing, and it looks like there are some great integrated devices for both passive or active speakers including headphone amp, but they are expensive and I'm sure the S/N and THD+N are for the amp and don't mean anything about the quality of the headphone section. HiFi Rose...
  4. M

Thanks, those are some very good recommendations. The main reason I was strongly considering the DIY speaker route, which I omitted in the original post to save space, is that I'm also building an office desk and will have enough wood that I should be able to do a matching veneer for the...
  5. M

That's it exactly. I can think of a number of ways to get what I'm looking for, but none are "perfect" unless they're wildly expensive. I'm also very certain there is a product somewhere I haven't heard of that might work well.
  6. M

I'm hoping to get some recommendations on a combined system for my home office where I can also now use speakers and a sub. I need the system to: Have at least Bluetooth but ideally network connections to stream from computers and phones. Play through headphones or speakers and a sub (2.1...
Top Bottom