Search results

1. D

Good headphone for vocals (max 300$)

They will be on my to try list. Though seems I can only find er3 or later. Have you tried those later versions or just er2?
  2. D

Actually I agree. I will keep my dali io4 instead of the iems. I feel the same after some more comparison. Thanks for your input. I will keep the beyerdynamic in mind if I want to try some headphones to have at home, which is not for on the go.
  3. D

I agree. I find the chu much more superior to the starfield. Will probably keep the chu and return the starfield. Actually didnt quite like the starfield.
  4. D

I ordered the chu aswell. Will try it first, if I'm happy I will just return the starfield. Thanks for sharing your experience. When researching on the Web, its alot of different thoughts. Its better trying at your own and make up your own experience of course.
  5. D

Did some research, seems really nice. I ordered the starfield. should I cancel it and order the shu you think?
  6. D

Sure, why not. Any specific model?
  7. D

Not many, just started. I have dali io4, actually like them but want to try more. Also have senn hd558 for a long time ago. Was thinking about to try akg 371, maybe some grado or focal listen. Also I forget to say that I want it to be kinda portable. Not too big. Thanks
  8. D

Hello! Looking for a headphone where the vocals reproduction really shine. Both female and male vocals. I was thinking about a headphone in the 300$ range. Thanks alot for any answers. Best regards.
  9. D

Q acoustics concept 20, harsh sounding.

Actually it just solved it sligthly, probably placebo. Also tried different room, but I couldnt stand it. I sold it and havnt missed them since.
  10. D

Wharfedale Diamond 220 Budget Speaker Review

I have wharfedale 225 in a not optimal position in corners. Bass being abit too much sometimes. It is safe to put a foam in the bass port or should I get the 220 instead who might have less bass than 225? Thanks in advance.
  11. D

A little update: Changed the amp/s to a marantz and everything is solved. Everything sounds as it should, if anyone is interested. Didnt have high hopes but it was like night and day.
  12. D

I have a question. Did you see a significant change after breaking in the speakers? Acctually I change the source a bit and got much better. The only thing that can bother me is some sibilance on some tracks, especially female vocals. Maybe the speaker is too clean/clear sounding. Maybe it will...
  13. D

Alright, thank you! One thing I know is that the speaker is not at all in a optimal position. In the Corner pretty close to the wall. I have to eq down the bass a bit. Might be the problem, but not sure.
  14. D

Thank you for your reply! Do you get listening fatigue and bass boom from concept 20? How would you describe the sound of the speaker except boomy bass and listening fatigue? I thought amazing aswell in the start.
  15. D

Hello, anyone own the concept 20? I have it and lately I find it kinda harsh, metallic sound. Tried driving it with hk 3490 and loxjie a30. Anyone else feel the same or is it just me? I can just see people write very good things about the speaker. Would like to try it with a marantz, but I'm not...
  16. D

Thanks for the answer. I like it kinda bass light, so that will work. Thank you for sharing!
  17. D

Anyone have any experience with the speaker at low volume listening? does the speaker perform well at low level listening? Thank you!
  18. D

How do you test a speaker? please share.

Hello! How do you guys test what speakers are capable of in the best way? I have some serveral speakers, but I dont have a good strategy to test them in the best way. I have a hard time to decide which one who its the best. How do you do? How did you do your own reference track list to test the...
  19. D

Loxjie A30 Amplifier Review

Thank you for your helpfull reply! I havnt access to it. It might be the source, due to its not all songs. Streaming bluetooth from spotify is probably not optimal. Maybe ill try with cables/Another amp to see any differents.
  20. D

Loxjie A30 Amplifier Review

Yeah ive heard of it. Probably the loxije a30 was the better choice here, because of that. anyone of you think it lacks abit in the vocal area? It seems some songs lack vocals and highs/lows taking over abit. Your thoughts on this?
Top Bottom