Search results

1. supernova

Why audio equipment affects music genre preference?

Greetings! I would like to get some data and your thoughts on this topic -- why audio equipment affects music genre preference? Does it affect in your case? Do you care about it? Do you know other people who experienced same influence of equipment? Is there some data on the web about it, other...
  2. supernova

Topping E30 - worst sound detailing

I have recently made a post where I have asked if I am deaf or there is some system problem. So it appeared to be custom DAC having some issue. As I mentioned I couldn't get rid of the feeling to make every song louder to hear that juice but because of the overall loudness I couldn't listen for...
  3. supernova

Windows vs macOS

Hello everyone. Recently I have made a post asking if I'm deaf or why I experience such bad sound quality. DAC seller recommended to try testing the sound on windows (it's a home-made DAC based on ES9038Q2M chip. Not a cheap one :D). And on windows everything sounds fine - no meat but it's...
  4. supernova

Am I deaf??? Troubleshooting deep/distant sound

Hi everyone. I'm new to hifi stereo ( hd598 + dragonfly red doesn't count IMHO ). Recently bought drop hd6xx and drop thx one without balanced inputs and a custom DAC based on es9038q2m chip. Using my Mac as a source and Apple Music service. When I first heard my hd598 + dragonfly I was so...
Top Bottom