Search results

1. RiseFall

WiiM Pro Plus - Review & Measurements (Streamer)

It's now realy Roon-Ready (RAAT) or still Chromecast? We can PEQ with ALL the outputs?
  2. RiseFall

KEF LS50 Meta Review (Speaker)

I had the same issue, added two KC62, better but never solved the problem totally in my specific case.
  3. RiseFall

Topping E70 Velvet (AKM 4499EX)

My setup is: Chord Mojo + Audiolab 8300A + Acoustic Energy AE500 I'm actually trying the E70 Velvet (excluding the Mojo), sources are USB with Raspberry pi4 and TOSLINK with TV. This is absolutely the best mid-bass attack I ever had in my room, including my previous experiences with Dirac...
  4. RiseFall

Definitive Demand D11 Speaker Review

I had the D11 and liked for a couple of months, in the end, because I like to have only a pair of speakers, I preferred the Acoustic Energy AE500.
  5. RiseFall

Acoustic Energy AE500

Does somebody knows these bookshelf speakers or even listened to them?
  6. RiseFall

Definitive Demand D11 Speaker Review

If one should listen "above the tweeter" why they made original stands with height at almost 80 centimeters?
  7. RiseFall

new KEF KC62 dual 6.5" subwoofer

With my dual KC62s I have worse measurements in the 60->100 range than using the Metas alone. (Of course the KC62s give also that 20->30hz range that Metas totally miss) In spite of that, as fatnoah said, I feel the bass with the KC62s more in the "feel" side than using the Metas alone (but...
  8. RiseFall

Good Timing, speed and laid-back punch/low-mid speakers?

Unluckily, I'm not complain about "lack of mid bass" but I complain that I have it too much, and with RoomPerfect, it's even more. Maybe this "feeling" is that cancelation? I'm moving heavily everything seeing what happen, I need to re-do a new REW measurement, I gave free area behind and on...
  9. RiseFall

These the recent measurements, b=bypass, g=global/roomperfect, my=bypass with my own settings They are L+R+subs, they are taken from the sweetspot, I'm not still very good at REW. With a frequency maker app, from the phone via airplay to the lyngdorf, I absolutely don't hear anything at 50hz...
  10. RiseFall

KEF LS50 Meta vs KEF R3

My room is 15x15x9, same square shape as yours. How did you find that crossover setting? How do do you apply it? Where the sub is put? I have the Metas with dual KC62, nothing is rattling in the room but I find the mid-low punch fatiguing, my only complain of the setup, and I wrote some...
  11. RiseFall

Some speakers seem to shout at you those punch low-mids attack, like they prefer to use the room as an reinforcement of those movements. Other speakers seem to "eat" those punch low-mids attack, like they prefer to use themselves (boxed sound) to reproduce those movements. Don't take my words...
  12. RiseFall

Nope, as I wrote in another thread elsewhere, it's almost one year that I take measurement and apply RoomPerfect (no matter Focus or Global, no matter what kind of voice I use), and, each time, the result is always that RP adds "weight" to the sound instead of shrink it (as always Dirac or...
  13. RiseFall

I'm an owner of this setup: Lyngdorf TDAI-3400+Kef LS50 Meta+official stands filled+dual KEF KC62 The room is treated but is square shaped (not cubic). When I am in the "bad recording album" territory, I'm totally dislike what my setup show the sound. I'm aware that part of it can be the...
  14. RiseFall

KEF kc62 room positioning

When I had a single KC62 I put it in the middle between the speakers but about 30cm forward the line of the speakers. Now I have two KC62 and they are almost stick to the stands of the speakers stands. I really don't have any kind of issues with the positioning of the subs, the most...
  15. RiseFall

The "value" of the LS50 Meta and their KC62 sub

I back to this thread because I upgraded the setup with another KC62 so now I own: Lyngdorf TDAI-3400 + the Metas + their stands + two KC62 subs I'm looking for an advice. I listened in a shop a pair of Def Tech D11 and I really liked them (in that room). Also, I have a very good chance to...
  16. RiseFall

I use: Set LPF with LR 4th order at 55Hz Set HPF with BW 2nd order at 90Hz LFE on KC62 But still experimenting.
  17. RiseFall

I bought two KC62, one arrived with perfect status package, but the rear panel was clicking hard just soft touching it. The second, arrived with damaged package, on one side was teared hardly, with a deep hole, the polystyrene was damaged and even the soft cover of the sub was teared. The sub...
  18. RiseFall

KEF LS50 Meta and its KC62 sub: your crossover settings?

Could you show what are your settings to cross the Metas and their sub. Especially who owns the Metas and just one KC62.
  19. RiseFall

Now I'm using: Set LPF with LR 4th order at 70Hz Set HPF with BW 2nd order at 100Hz I'm going to upgrade the setup by filling the (actual void) stands with 7,5kg for each of Atacama bites. I don't know what to expect, I hope to improve the mid-bass performarce. After some thinking, what I...
  20. RiseFall

I own an UMIK because in the past, before RoomPerfect, I used Dirac Live. I did't take a REW measure since many months, but really, I didn't touch anything in the room, expect the add of the KC62, so I am attacking those measurements (one bypass and one with the correction). Today I went to a...
Top Bottom