Search results

1. E

THX Onyx Review (headphone adapter)

The difference in power between the two is irrelevant to you. The PC38X is 109dB/mW at 28Ohm, so you need just 13mW to drive it at 120dB (deafeningly loud). The biggest advantage of the Qudelix aside from bluetooth is the parametric EQ, so you can correct the sound to your liking.
  2. E

Help choosing between Aeon RT, DT 177x GO, and Modhouse Argon MkIII

Thanks for the link. If there's anything I gleaned from that thread it's that Campfire Cascades would be ideal, if only I could afford them. Could you elaborate on what you didn't like about the Argons? I've never heard them nor the stock t50s.
  3. E

Help choosing between Aeon RT, DT 177x GO, and Modhouse Argon MkIII

After endless problems with the Drop THX Pandas, I've returned them and now need a new set of headphones. I listen to a wide variety of music and overall have two main requirements: 1. Closed back, as they'll be used in an office environment. 2. Performant across the entire spectrum, including...
  4. E

THX Onyx Review (headphone adapter)

Does this mean the Onyx is incompatible with the Aeon RT at 12.5 Ohms? If so, does the E1DA 9038D/S also go into protection with such low impedances? The E1DA review doesn't contain load dependence testing.
Top Bottom