Search results

1. H

Open Source Platform Projects at ASR

The audio-widget project went pretty close but the lack of multichannel support is regrettable (really a limitation of the mcus available at the time the project started). Something similar based around stm32 would be amazing! I think uac3 seems more likely given that a thunderbolt device would...
  2. H

Large Heat Sinks For Class AB

I have used the Conrad MF30-151.5 … works really well. I did have a mishap (broke a tap) when tapping some holes in it … but that was 100% due to my own inexperience with metal work and nothing on the product. A good reference for understanding the thermal design process is this article -...
  3. H

ASR Open Source Streamer Project

I was going to just use a DIR interface to enable input selection. once I’ve got a few bits together I’ll test the latency of DIR -> Raspberry Pi i2s [aloop or aloop+camilladsp] -> DIT then we can discuss the results
  4. H

ASR Open Source Streamer Project

Very conscious of this. I'm very new here, so a quick introduction to give some background about why I'm blundering in to the thread :). I'm friends with @Skeptischism and we've been talking for a good few years about the idea of an integrated DAC+DSP/playback computer project/product. Which...
Top Bottom