Search results

1. S

Looking for mini PC plus audio interface for audio Swiss Army knife.

Hello Guys, I'm looking to buy a mini computer $150-500 and add a USB audio interface for a wide range of audio applications including: REW measurements. Audio streaming and serving. Playing around with MIDI synths Using syth plugins for music. recording and processing audio and video. What...
  2. S

Would this speaker be considered too bright? Edited.

This is the left channel measurement of my system at the listening position about 6 feet away. I would consider it "in room" response. I made this measurement after a round of crossover tweaking. Note the 450ish distortion and peak. That would be surround\cone breakup. Still about 1% THD there...
  3. S

Advantages to amp outputs stages with grounded emitter\source and floating power supply centertap

Hi guys Recently looking at different amp output topologies and was wondering what were the advantages\disadvantages to amplifiers that has output stages with grounded emitters\sources and floating power supply centertaps like QSC, Hafler and Chevin? One advantage is simpler input stages. The...
  4. S

Amplifier Test Rig

Hi guys, What are the better amp test rigs? Is anyone offering ASR style tests in the PA, NJ, VA, MD area? Might consider getting into amp testing. Thanks!
  5. S

Cheap, decent DAC headphone unit with volume control and balanced outputs?

This would be used to drive a DIY balanced tube amp.
Top Bottom