Search results

1. C

Focal Solo6 ST6 and Neumann KH120ii

Well then how did they compare? Do spill the beans! :)
  2. C

Focal Solo6 ST6 and Neumann KH120ii

Well You won't really need a sub with the focal
  3. C

Desktop speakers: are you always aware the music is being produced by speakers, or can the speakers "disappear"

Well here is a comrad attempting to explore the weird complex psychoacoustic (Philosophical) topic we speak of here. :)
  4. C

Desktop speakers: are you always aware the music is being produced by speakers, or can the speakers "disappear"

Woah? you know what? You do have a point there! Our two ears do have a limit for Dimensional perception! And so do you think that 2 speakers are enough for such (natural)realism? or multiple?
  5. C

IDK it's better to read into more info about it, maybe it's just that you got used to and familiar with your speakers specs they then sound natural to you?? Psychoacoustics??
  6. C

From what ive read, every single sound in nature is its own speaker, 2 way can only emulate that, maybe multi speakers help with realism???
  7. C

Rank studio monitors/active speakers you have heard

Not as I recall with the low end, but in a real life scenario its nothing overly different. The human ear can only perceive so much right? I mean these speakers are much more precise than our ears most likely. And from what I can hear, and read is that a well made 2 way Is very close to a 3 way...
  8. C

Rank studio monitors/active speakers you have heard

Klein & Hummel O 300 are not much different than genelec 8050 in nearfield but with more low end, its a tomato, tamoto kind of comparison really, at least within our human perception of sound.
  9. C

In nature Each sound it it's own speaker. a speaker you purchase will never sound real, it's the uncanny valley.
  10. C

Genelec, how great are they really? The best?

How is the 8331 compared to Neumann?? I also have the 8331 :) not sure if I overpaid or not? They are not cheap.
  11. C

Neumann KH 80 + Sub for PC?

PC --> USB-to-AES converter -- > digital input of KH 750 --> XLR to KH 80's So this setup works!!?? Can the genelec 8320 (only analog connection) work the same way with their sub 7350(AES/ aes)?
  12. C

Genelec 8320 or Neumann KH80

Can you still use AES connection on the subwoofer , and connect the 8320 to subwoofer although 8320 are analog ??
  13. C

Genelec 8320 or 8330, with 7350 sub?

Can you still use AES connection on the subwoofer , and connect the 8320 to subwoofer although 8320 are analog ??
  14. C

Genelec 8341A SAM™ Studio Monitor Review

Yes ive seen this list for years I and always thought it had some realistic merit, but ultimately everyone here with much technical knowhow responds that waterfall decay plots do not matter in the grand scheme of things because the rooms hold resonance much longer than the speaker anyway. So...
  15. C

Roger that sir, this is the kind of informative answer I was looking for!! I am most greatful for the response! :) and I will keep in mind all of the above, and worry about something that physically cannot be fixed. :/
  16. C

Given your technical prowess why there is no waterfall plot?? Is it not that important too see those results? I'm just asking questions is all? I'm sure you'll have a good answer, and thank you. That is why I am here to learn. :)
  17. C

Well I got my answer, that is why I had to ask here where there are good people with more understanding than just myself:) !! I'll be keeping the 8331 so it seems. And thank you I am most greatful to everyone here.
  18. C

And thank you for your time god sir!! Its good to have your perspective. but yes as far as I know decay is one of the reasons for the use of avantones, or yamaha ns10. Its harder to judge low end.
Top Bottom