Search results

1. J

Neumann KH 150 Monitor Review

Sorry to hear that. We’ll try as best as we can to answer your questions and help solve your individual technical issues if you contact us via an official channel ( for example [email protected] ). For everyone else: If your system fulfills the system requirements of version 1.5.3 I...
  2. J

Sorry but that is not completely accurate. I recommend trying out version 1.5.3 on your machine and getting in touch with Neumann via Mail if you experience any issues.
  3. J

Contributors welcome! Open Source Python Client for Sennheiser Sound Control Protocol (SSC)

A very constructive Github user named schwinn is building this little tool based on pyssc. This is very exiting! https://github.com/schwinn/khtool
  4. J

Contributors welcome! Open Source Python Client for Sennheiser Sound Control Protocol (SSC)

I built a little volume controller for my KH750 & KH150 setup based on pyssc and a Raspberry Pi. Here is the code: https://github.com/jj-wohlgemuth/pyssc-level-controller Here are some ways you can contribute to this Open Source Project: Perform tests and log bugs and other outcomes in Github...
  5. J

@audafreak if you create an issue describing your problem (reproduction steps, expected behavior, actual behavior) on Github I'm happy to look into it when I have time. I don't come to ASR very often.
  6. J

New Neumann MA 1 - Automatic Monitor Alignment

The KH 750 is a stereo sub. Maybe there will be possibilities in the future to use it for ma 1 aligned multichannel setups regardless but at this point I'm afraid I can't give you any details or outlooks.
  7. J

Depends on the model. With analog monitors or KH 80 the signal needs to go through the 750 (centralized BM). KH 150 and future models can be wired up individually without the sub in between (decentralized BM). In the latter case, if the sub is in the signal chain, it will just pass the signal...
  8. J

That's exactly how my subs are set up. After MA 1 Alignment the levels are matched and aligned. In my other setup I have a purely digital audio daisy chain through two KH 150s and one KH 750.
  9. J

Tiny addition: The two RJ 45 Sockets on the KH 150 AES67 can both be used for (DSP) control and for the AES67 Stream. Either one at a time or both at the same time in a redundant AES67 stream configuration. If redundancy is not desired, a single network cable is sufficient to provide the device...
  10. J

Cool yeah I was thinking to use React for the GUI and Python for the back end. I don't love building GUIs and working with JS but if that's something you're interested in we might have a match! How about you create an issue on Github with your ideas and then we take it from there?
  11. J

@DjBonoBobo those are all interesting points about Neumann.Control and the MA 1 app. As always my recommendation is to address this kind of feedback directly to Neumann ( via [email protected] ). With pyssc as it is right now you can already read and write the DSP settings. However there's...
  12. J

I asked myself the same question because Raspberries got so expensive due to the current chip situation. The communication itself uses the standard socket package. You should be able to use that package on Micropython as well. To find the IP address of the SSC device pyssc uses zeroconf. I'm...
  13. J

This project is just starting so I can't speak to what might be able to do in the future. If some people come together to work on this they can decide what direction they want to take it in. At the current point in time owners of KH 80/750/150 can use it to configure all the writable SSC...
  14. J

Anyone who has access to the internet can contribute to this project independently of what audio gear they have. If you want to contribute by testing with real SSC Hardware and you own a KH 80, a KH 750 and/or a KH 150 then that's even better.
  15. J

Can I do room correction EQ manually with Neumann KH 80?

This might be interesting in this context: https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/contributors-welcome-open-source-python-client-for-sennheiser-sound-control-protocol-ssc.38607/
  16. J

Neumann Subwoofer KH 750 DSP : DSP power for all analog Neumann monitors

Might be interesting in this context: https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/contributors-welcome-open-source-python-client-for-sennheiser-sound-control-protocol-ssc.38607/
  17. J

Neumann KH150

https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/contributors-welcome-open-source-python-client-for-sennheiser-sound-control-protocol-ssc.38607/ might be interesting for you...
  18. J

Disclaimer: I am marked as a "manufacturer" in this Forum because I happen to work for a Pro Audio Company. This project however is a private project of mine. None of the things I write in this thread or in the repository represent opinions or statements other than my own. I am looking for...
  19. J

If you use Input Mode Automatic you can connect the second sub via BNC and use XLR for the rest of the setup. You can also connect both subs via BNC and only the sats via XLR. It doesn't matter which sub which sat is connected to as long as both subs get the identical signal on both (L&R) inputs.
Top Bottom