Search results

1. H

Trying to understand how to setup my system.. yet to purchase.

I'm about to pull the trigger on some equipment but I would like a little guidance. Does this purchase seem like a reasonable route? Speakers: Revel M16 or Monitor Audio Silver 50. priced similarly. Subwoofer: generic Energy 10" will buy something better if eq doesn't help this one...
  2. H

Looking for speaker and amp advice under $2500 CDN

I'm looking to purchase through the Black Friday deals, new speakers and an integrated with $2k-$2500 pre tax as the max budget. I'd welcome some ideas (or pairing recommendations) as I'm looking at everything from Revel M16's, B&W, Monitor Audio Silvers, Klipsch 7's, Focal Theva's to used Aria...
  3. H

Restarting from scratch, audio setup in a small room.

I’m in the process of deciding on a new system from the ground up that I’ll be be happy with. Budget 3-$4k. Much less would be great as well. Currently have a dedicated music room that houses my vinyl collection and a Yamaha piano in the back corner. Sources are a Rega P6 w Ania cart and a...
  4. H

Question regarding room layout in new construction build (dedicated music room)

Hi, this is my first post here after spending a few weeks reading through a lot of really informative posts. I am hoping maybe you guys can help me through the layout stage for the music/listening room in my new house. (Hopefully this is posted in the correct area as well.) If there are...
Top Bottom