Search results

1. U

Denon AVR-A110

how will it be possible, I will measure the efficiency of my transformer, and I will answer in this thread if possible) but I have 4700))
  2. U

Denon AVR-A110

well, they are just wizards), but it's enough for me that they don't hum))
  3. U

Denon AVR-A110

hello, well, a linear transformer cannot have an efficiency of 97-99%, not every switching power supply can give 90, and in general the maximum efficiency will be 70-80% of its maximum current
  4. U

Marantz SR8015 Review (Home Theater AVR)

judging by the absence of pleasant-sounding distortions, there will be no MARANTZ trademark sound in this receiver?
  5. U

Denon AVR-X6700H AVR Review (Updated)

In 6700, a separate transformer winding for analog power supply + - 7V, the stabilizer is assembled on transistors, and in 4700 it is also combined with + 5V D and assembled on 7805
  6. U

Denon AVR-X6700H AVR Review (Updated)

Why is there a difference in measurements between 6700 and 4700, they have the same DACs, the same LPF ratings, the same volume controls?
  7. U

Denon AVR-X4700 AVR Review (Updated)

if I limit the gain on the njr8080 which stands after the DAC to 1.4 Volts - 0 dB, and not like now 2V - 0dB? will I get the maximum efficiency of the whole device, studying the manuals tells me this
  8. U

I remember the test results "airplay", the usb is built on the same module, and ethernet, but the best quality is only through hdmi
  9. U

Will the quality be better through wi-fi than through usb?
  10. U

I studied the manual for 4400 all evening, as I understand it, it is very similar to 4700, judging by the diagram, everything is not bad there, and even the 8080 has low distortion according to the manual 0.0005, but with signals no higher than one volt, this also applies to the volume control...
  11. U

just what would be, what the manufacturer promised, but on all channels at the same time) just what would be, what the manufacturer promised, but on all channels at the same time)
  12. U

I read the entire thread and realized that for a long time dad wanted wherever he wanted, DENON receivers, and almost all the others have weak power supplies, this is expensive for the manufacturer and he saves on it, I still dream of putting a separate power supply to the 1500-watt amplifier, I...
  13. U

Good afternoon, welcome to the team, I ordered 4700 for myself, and I would like to improve it right away))
Top Bottom