Search results

1. sushi2020

Best wired IEM with cord that doesn't loop behind ears

If you can use EQ and can tolerate "deeep insert", I recommend Etymotics for their superior isolation.
  2. sushi2020

Austrian Audio Hi-X60

I recently purchased the Hi-X60. They are actually very good headphones, but I don't use them much because I use TWS with ANC in noisy places and at home I tend to use open back headphones these days. I am wondering if I should sell them.
  3. sushi2020

A tool to convert REW eq to a aupreset for AUNBandEQ

I was just looking for such a tool, Unfortunately, Kushview Element I use with AUNBandEQ only seems to be able to import .elpreset (its original preset file) , so I could not use .aupreset:facepalm: I am continuing to look for an easy way to import EQ settings on my Mac, and may better install...
  4. sushi2020

Influence of Android’s Sampling Rate Converter on Sound Quality

Yes, it is a trouble to me that UAPP does not work with Apple Music. I have not done ABX test and maybe I can hear some differences, but so far I have no dissatisfaction about Apple Music on Android. I also use UAPP for my local files, but I have never heard any amazing differences. I may be a...
  5. sushi2020

Influence of Android’s Sampling Rate Converter on Sound Quality

I use Apple Music with Wavelet on my Android phone. Android's sampling rate converter forces the sampling rate to 48kHz, which worses the sound quality more than iPhone, but how much does this actually affect the sound quality? Any research or explanation on this topic?
  6. sushi2020

What headphones would you like Amir to measure next?

Etymotics break through your eardrums!?:eek:
  7. sushi2020

I am a fan of solderdude, of course I read the review;) great one as always! I just want to see Amir's review/measurements.
  8. sushi2020

Austrian Audio Hi-X60 +1. I hear it's one of the best closed-backs on the market.
  9. sushi2020

No earbud with an excellent phone call quality?

Sorry, I don't understand what you said. They should work for Android users too. Just use Apple dongle or USB-C variant.
  10. sushi2020

No earbud with an excellent phone call quality?

Apple EarPods. It is hard to beat them in terms of price and recording quality. https://www.rtings.com/headphones/reviews/apple/earpods
  11. sushi2020

Stop YouTube ads once and for all

You can use SmartTube on Fire TV Stick. I installed the beta version on my Fire TV according to sweetchaos's instructions (#1). It works very well.
  12. sushi2020

7Hz x Crinacle Zero:2 IEM Review

Thanks, the Red was somewhat large for me and I am looking forward to receiving the Zero 2!
  13. sushi2020

7Hz x Crinacle Zero:2 IEM Review

I just ordered those. Are they more comfortable than the Truthear Zero Red? I'm thinking of keeping only one of them in the end.
  14. sushi2020

Topping G5 Review (Portable DAC & HP Amp)

It looks like a handmade bomb:eek:
  15. sushi2020

Interesting new Moondrop product- DSP equipped IEM cable

I am strongly interested in FreeDSP, but the inconvenience of the app discourages me from purchasing it. Moondrop should release the source code on GitHub and get help from engineers around the world.
  16. sushi2020

TempoTec Sonata BHD Pro Portable DAC & Amp Review

I’m using this. I have no complaints except that the volume step is remarkably small. I will submit a request to TempoTec for a firmware update to improve it.
  17. sushi2020

Thanks. The "in all aspects" was an overstatement. Draining the battery could be important for some people.
  18. sushi2020

Here it is. https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/chord-mojo-2-review-portable-dac-hp-amp.34160/ Sonata BHD Pro is superior to Mojo 2 in all aspects.
  19. sushi2020

I ordered one. However, I feel the Apple dongle is sufficient...
  20. sushi2020

Focal Bathys

AAC on iPhone is equivalent to LDAC 909 kbps in sound quality and more stable than LDAC. Excellent article by Archimago http://archimago.blogspot.com/2023/08/part-ii-comparison-of-bluetooth.html?m=1
Top Bottom