Search results

1. R

ABX ftw [meme]

2. R

Headphones : Experience Beyond Sound

With a lot of headphones these days, QoL features have made them far more than just a casing for drivers. ANC, Touch Controls, Wireless, Multi-Device Playback, Spatial Audio, Folding Mechanism, Detachable Cable, Swivel and such. I believe that for headphones to evolve further as devices that...
  3. R

Wired vs Wireless Headphones

I recently tried the Sony WH-1000XM5 in store and was surprised as to how bad it sounded ; would've even mistook it for a knockoff. I currently use the M50X and yes, there is a burn-in period which I also observed with M50Xs, but that was primarily due to the sound signature I suppose. Since...
  4. R

Audio Transparency, File Format and Bitrate Survey

Hi, The poll aims to collect data on which file format and bitrate combination is preferred by most individuals (or sounds acoustically transparent to them when compared to lossless).
  5. R

Has anyone tried to differentiate between a chain of audio devices (and files) which are perceptibly indistinguishable from each other individually?

I wanted to know whether or not a blind test has been conducted to determine whether imperceptible differences observed in individual components become perceptible when added together. I have heard of this idea before (I think) and wanted to know of any study (amateur or professional) that took...
Top Bottom