Search results

1. Shives

SOLD!!!FS: Buckeye 4 channel 252MP AmpSOLD!!!

In his enclosure? Or did you send a project box? Photos by chance? Seriously considering.. also just got an elekit tube amp to put together. This would be nice for the HT as I see you did this as well. Did you bridge the amp for your center? Thanks. 01040 zip
  2. Shives

WTB: Measurement Microphone

One of the Dayton’s need a amp to run with REW. Double check.
  3. Shives

WTS: Purifi Modules

Which units?
  4. Shives

SMSL DP5 Music Streamer and DAC Review

@SMSL-Mandy So seems you’ve been sitting back watching as the conversations unfold. Sweet! So, being your hear your help and a rep.... Directly for SMSL... (least this is what I see) when is it you’ll be coming with a proper working firmware for products purchased and not working as should...
  5. Shives

SOLD!! FS:OPPO BDP-103D SOLD!!!

Sold and closed! Thanks everyone for your interest.
  6. Shives

Conversation: Possible “UMIK” rental service, please read.

These are all great points! Really! I’m going to go back and read them all again. I thought it would be some good conversation. And, maybe it would need to be a bit more time and less for sure! Totally why I want the information. Again, no point to do something if it’s really zero help to...
  7. Shives

Thanks man!! I just want to help people.. It may not work out.. Then again.. It might..
  8. Shives

So, the best point in the world was just brought up to me, thank you!! You know who you are.. At this time, I would not loan out laptops. due to possible legal issues, this is a bad idea for me. So, lets take that off the table for now. To many risks.. I do like the idea of having the UMIK-1...
  9. Shives

Folks, please understand UMIK is not a native USA product. It in fact comes form out of country. This product ships out of the US.. Amazon has it for 119.99 Why? They boats to be the lower ones for products, if they could have lowered it more, I feel they would have of. BUT, due to duty tax, and...
  10. Shives

Audio2 thanks for your response. I think your missing some key information. Ordering directly from the company in Hong Kong..Or where ever they are today, Directly from the web site to me is 101. This is before duty for a package to enter the USA. Hey, maybe some don't get hit with the duty...
  11. Shives

Also reserving this spot for photos of products, contract ideas and more. Thanks.
  12. Shives

This post will be reserved for later use of products and prices.
  13. Shives

Hello and good day all audio lovers!! So, I have an idea.. I reached out to our wonderful moderators for approval first on me posting this topic. (To be clear its not endorsing, its making sure I'm not violating policy/rules and can post here! I don't want to upset anyone, So I asked where I...
  14. Shives

WTB: MiniDSP HD

I’ll send ya a PM.
  15. Shives

WTB: MiniDSP HD

Hello, I’m looking for a miniDSP HD for my home and using two subs... located in New England area! Also open to other MiniDSP units... But again only looking for a 2x4 (think that’s accurate) SHD or Dirac possibly I don’t need the UMIK mic, for I do have two (selling one) so that should work...
  16. Shives

I am open to trades! Few items I would be happy to trade for, and I get some items I would add money into. Subwoofer Rythmik FVX15 or 12 2ch amp from Hypex 2ch tube amp DAC’s SMSL or Gustard (let me know what you got) Bluesound Vault 2i Again, most of these I would add money for. Welcome...
  17. Shives

Moving on up, to the front side. Happy for trades, take offers. Unit is in beautiful shape. Thanks much.
  18. Shives

SOLD FS: Rythmik L12 Subwoofers (3 total)

Photos? Please and thanks.
  19. Shives

Gustard X16 Balanced MQA DAC Review

Like the flux capacitor?? I knew I saw that fuse In Back to the Future part dux
Top Bottom