Search results

1. I

KEF Blade 2 Meta review by Erin's Audio Corner

I was lucky enough to get the Blade One Meta with the help of feedback from this forum. I am not surprised by the review as it echos a lot of our family experiences. Fun story, I have been listening to a dedicated stereo setup for about 20 years (god I feel old just writing that) and while the...
  2. I

My Kingdom For A Remote Volume Knob! can this be made?

nice find. Similar to the Microsoft dial. I have been updating my Microsoft Dial to control the volume and mute of the DMP-A6
  3. I

Eversolo DMP - DIY web control panel v1.0

I am testing with the following setup and getting good results on initial usage: OS: Mac 14.2.1 Browser: Chrome (latest) Streamer: DMP-A6 Streamer Version: 1.2.30 I will continue testing but great work so far.
  4. I

thank you sir! I don't have a DMP-A6/8 yet but I will gladly begin testing on a Mac as soon as the unit arrives. Nice work!
  5. I

@neoheresy are you able to share the API?
  6. I

Amplifier Upgrade Advice

Old pre-amp was sold and I am planning to use a DAC with volume control as I only have digital sources (realistically just streaming 99% of the time). I was thinking about the Holo Audio Spring 3 with the volume control or the EverSolo DMP-A6.
  7. I

Amplifier Upgrade Advice

Good question. I am getting new speakers and other components so my current amplifier is a Sherwood Newcastle amplifier. I think the 125watts that I have from an amplifier that is 20 years old is likely not the best match.
  8. I

Amplifier Upgrade Advice

I am in the process of an upgrade to the stereo setup and I am looking for assistance on selecting the right amplifier. Room dimensions - about 14'10" wide x 20' long x 9' high Room square footage - 312 Square Feet Speakers - Kef Blade 1 Meta Impedance 4Ohm with a 2.8Ohm min 88dB sensitivity...
  9. I

speaker advice

I really appreciate the feedback, order placed.
  10. I

speaker advice

The room dimensions are: 14'9" wide x 22' long x 9' tall. The room needs treatment and is challenged as it has an opening that can't be close to the stairs and rest of the home. Most of the time i listen at 70-80dB but sometimes... you know... you have to turn it to 11 so I would love to have...
  11. I

speaker advice

Defintely Blade 2 Meta. Sorry, I should have been more clear.
  12. I

speaker advice

out of curiosity, what would make you pick the Revel?
  13. I

speaker advice

I am debating between different stereo speakers: KEF Blade 2 or Revel PerformaBe F328Be. This should be an endgame speaker for me. I know they are at different price points but it will be about the same out the door. Looks like both have a good frequency response and should work well for all...
  14. I

Buckeye Amps: Purifi Mono, 2ch, and 3ch Official Thread

Dylan, congrats on the defense. Its a huge milestone and accomplishment. Best Regards, Itai
  15. I

Soncoz SGP1

Does anyone have a definition of how the 12V trigger works? Cable pinout and what the expected behavior on the voltage is?
  16. I

My Kingdom For A Remote Volume Knob! can this be made?

I did get the Microsoft Dial and got it connected a Raspberry Pi Zero W (wireless). Basically, I have a little application that runs on the Pi and listens to the Bluetooth commands from the Surface Dial (Left, Right, Down, Up) and relay these commands over TCP to my control system. For me, this...
Top Bottom