Search results

1. Winvieh

Reisong A10 EL34 Hi-Fi Audio Stereo Tube Amplifier Single-end Class - A Review

A techncal expert should know what burn in means. Sorry about. I do not continue this. Bye
  2. Winvieh

The stock capacitors are not so bad, but the Mundorf quality is much above. Compare not the measurement, compare the room resulting. Yes, they need a burn in. Regards Winnie.
  3. Winvieh

Allo Boss2 Review (Stereo Streamer)

Well, those 4 filters, rechable via menue, are not well defined. Somehow like my expensive Sony cd player, long time ago, there have been a lot of filters, with explanation, but understand what they are doing or what for, is another chapter. There it was terrible, in every cd there was...
  4. Winvieh

Well, i like the piCore-player. This is robust. You can interrupt the power supply without any trouble. This is not true if you run the LMS on same device. Also it is very small, with resized filesystem about 380 KByte. This means, you can store the image with Win32Diskimager (only allocated)...
  5. Winvieh

Amplifier Power: How much do you really need and your system’s dynamic range.

Well, i follow with open mouth. I have used a SS amp from Cyrus, rated with 60 Watt, for a long long time. This time i have changed to a tube amp, rated 8 Watt. My speakers are Klipsch La Scala or the small R 51. Speakers with high efficency makes life easier. In both cases there is no...
  6. Winvieh

Well, right or not. I have changed from SS equipment from GB company Cyrus in an biamping arangement including a preamp (without phono) to the simple Reisong A12, which is very close to the A10, and i'm very happy with the new one. Simple and straight, enough punch with my Klipsch La Scala...
  7. Winvieh

Reisong A12

HiYa, i'm unsure if the GZ34 would be a good choice. The drop out is lower than shipped one, means the chemical kondensors get's maybe to much voltage! If You change please measure it. Regards Winnie.
  8. Winvieh

Yes, runns fine. Installation get an error, if you don not have resized filesystem. that's it. Regards Winnie.
  9. Winvieh

Amp recommendation for Klipsch R-51m

Open the back of the 51's, get the crossover out and take a look, in mine there ist a 5.6 uF chemical in series with the tweeter. this should be replaced with a good foil one! And the other chemical, in parallel with the woofer, about 50 uF should get a foil bypass, i used 1uF. Theis gives a...
  10. Winvieh

Reisong A12

HiYa, welcome and the Mundorfs are fantastic. In sound and room. Here they took me about 25 USD. With tubes rolling will change the character, the input tubes, and punch for the power ones. What happens with the rectifier? Well, if you went in direction gz34 it will increase the internal...
  11. Winvieh

Reisong A12

Thev Amp is closed, sorry. I only have the old caps for a photo. The Mundorf Supreme is in Internet. The Black one Regards Winnie.
  12. Winvieh

Reisong A12

HiYa, i replaced the inter stage coupling condensor from orange MKT to Mundorf Supreme MKP, and after some tube rolling, JJ's and Electro Harmonics, and combinations, i went back to the ones shipped, Psvane EL34C and 12ax7 China. After a lot of studies, i found, what i'm looked for: Svetlana...
  13. Winvieh

HiYa, i'm running an A12, thats the A10 wired for 12ax7 and, maybe, with better tubes. Mine have had shipped with Psvane EL34C and 12ax7 China. Not bad, but i missed some deep bass, and punch. After some travel with JJs and Electro Harmonics, and mixes i have found my harbour: Svetlana EL34...
  14. Winvieh

Reisong A12

HiYa, couple of days ago i've ordered me one from china-hifi-audio. On today i got an email that FedEx would deliver next week. Are there some others did something similar? Anyhow, let's see what we get and what is to improve. ThX for comments, Winvieh.
Top Bottom